"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Road trip!!









This weekend I headed out to a wedding in Steinbach, Manitoba. Congratulations Josh and Erin Joy!! The wedding was so beautiful, it was encouraging to see how God had brought them together and how they are fully desiring to do God's will.
There were a few carloads of people from around here that headed out and we had lots of fun hanging out together. After the wedding on Saturday, we spent the afternoon soaking up the sun and enjoying a wonderful barbeque! I was so excited to get that taste of summer, it made me look forward to the months ahead, I don't think I have ever been more anxious for the season to fully arrive! We went back to Winnipeg for the evening where we hung out at The Forks and enjoyed the best cheesecake ever at Baked Expectations. It was a really good weekend however I am sick of being in a vehicle!! We spent about 20 hours driving in the last 2 and a half days!! I'm so glad I went though, I love weddings!! I'll have a lot more to go to this summer!! It's back to work tomorrow though, I'm trying to be positive but sometimes Mondays are a struggle for me!! I hope you all have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger FirstNationSensation said...

thank you for being on the ball and writing about the wedding, I've just been inspired. You are correct it was fun.

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home