"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, February 02, 2007

10 Things I learned this week (or was reminded of)

1. Never go anywhere without a toque and scarf. (You never know when a random walk to Starbucks will occurr.... especially in -30 weather when I have to walk accross the river!)
2. Always watch your step when crossing the street. (I slipped at least three times on my way to work, to the amusement of, I'm sure, a few drivers)
3. Stressing about life just stressses me out (and keeps me awake at night) so what's the point?
4. Alphabets is my new favorite cereal (it beats the stash of honey-nut cheerios I got from camp that I've been living off of for the past 5 months!)
5. When trying to find the place you are looking for, rely on your gut. (rather than a friend, that shall remain nameless but you know who you are! .... then I might not have ended up at the opposite side of the city)
6. Even though it sucks, the trials in life are meant to refine us to be more like our Father.
7. Being from Waldheim is pretty sweet because there always seems to be someone around that you know (this is especially wonderful when van trouble arise and a sweet lady follows me home while driving 60 kms just to make sure I make it allright!)
8. Friends bring such joy to my life!! I love you all!!
9. Sisters are wonderful too!! (I like that we can talk and laugh together, I love spending time with you guys and I honestly miss that when we all get too busy!)
10. As I sit here writing this I am reminded of how much God has blessed me with and how sometimes I neglect a truly thankful heart!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Your thankfulness gave me shivers. Kim you are a beautiful woman. I love your genuine heart - may God continue to shower his truths over you. You are wonderful!

9:48 AM

 
Blogger FirstNationSensation said...

Yeah, yeah so I forgot to turn right, but we did end up going a week later!!!
(number 5)

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home