"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Prayers, Starbucks, and chinese food








I was pretty excited about the new stat holiday in February and I am now thouroughly enjoying the much needed long weekend! On Friday one of my friends and I drove all around the city trying to fulfill our chinese food craving. It took us four hours to simply have supper and pick out a movie!! Figures... basically that's how it is with the adventures of Kim and Jo. On Saturday we got to spend some much needed time with my friend from Bethany that I never get to see anymore!! The three of us had a lovely day shopping, chatting, and of course, while sipping on lattes. Today I had a nice meal with the family after church and am having one of those great lazy Sunday afternoons.
I must say that I am feeling really good about life right now. God has answered so many prayers with work and such and even though there are still so many unanswered questions, I am at peace. God is good! That's all I have to say right now.... ciao.













5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well kim it's me.. the boyfriend, i am glad you girls had fun on Saturday...

can i spend sometime with her now... please?

4:59 PM

 
Blogger FirstNationSensation said...

Ya had to put that picture where I did my i-think-its-funny-but-no-one-else-will pose. Answered prayers hmm? tell me, more tell me more
Jo

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Kim - what is the new stat day in Feb? And who is the boyfriend fellow... has he been approved? A. Betty, report to duty immediately!

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

umm... this is kind of awkward. Jared is not my boyfriend!! He is newly dating one of my best friends and he is responding to one of the comments I made on his blog. Sorry to disappoint you... Antie Betty will have to wait.

10:28 PM

 
Blogger FirstNationSensation said...

HA HAAA
Karis will be jealous
JK JK JK
Jo

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home