"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blizzard!!!



So, as you can see, we are being blown away by some incrediable weather patterns. That's right folks, it's the blizzard of 2007. It all started when I woke up this morning and looked out the window and almost fell off my bed. Actually it started long before that but I slept in. People are getting stuck everywhere and travelling anywhere inside the city or out is extremely trecherous. Jo called and told me she locked her keys in her car at work, that was a God thing because she tells me she would've gotten stuck and balled like a baby if she would've drove herself. Her area of the city is basically blocked off so she got a ride here and we are partying like its 1997!! Actually, truth be told, we are a little worried about friends and family that are out in this weather. It's pretty bad out there, can't even see the other side of the street! It's kind of exciting to be involved in an adventure such as this. So keep safe out there!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are having some crazy weather! We had some snow here overnight too, but not nearly that much! Makes me wonder what I was thinking when I decided to come there in February!!

11:11 PM

 
Blogger Karis said...

ha ha... I'm in Thailand!

I love you Kim and I miss you tons. You are so wonderful and precious! Stay safe in all the snow okay?

2:03 AM

 
Blogger Karis said...

ha ha... I'm in Thailand!

I love you Kim and I miss you tons. You are so wonderful and precious! Stay safe in all the snow okay? And... build a snow man or something too for me okay?

2:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed some quality snow day activity. Cool pictures!

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home