"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I miss you Romania!!


My team


At the baby hosptial in Bucharest. The little baby I'm holding is called "Peanut" because he is so tiny, it's hard to believe that he is 5 months old!! He was born very premature, his mother died during childbirth. I wanted to take him home so badly!!



This was at the carnival that we had the last day for the kids. Here they are with their gift bags and the clothes that we were able to give them.




Me and my girl, Mirella



Aren't they just so precious! They melt my heart every day!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Welcome home :) love the pictures!

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Yvonne said...

Welcome home Kim! I love the pictures - the one of you holding the preemie breaks my heart. Wish I could take them all home!

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Chrys said...

Hey Kim! Welcome back to Canada! I wish I was there with you. Just so you know, you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details :)

12:50 AM

 
Blogger Aaron & Tanya said...

Hey Kim,
Those are great pictures. Glad to hear you made it home safely. It looks as though you had a great time!

2:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home