"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, May 21, 2007

Lovely Long Weekend



I love long weekends. This weekend especially has been muchly enjoyed, it was a much needed break!! My parents went away for the weekend so I headed to the 'heim to hold down the fort until they returned. The weekend consisted of a little shopping, some chick flicks, and even a cousin fireside bush-pie party! Fun times! It was pretty hilarious watching Steph and Mir trying to chop the wood for the fire, but hey, they managed to get a pretty good one started!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Awesome pictures! Wished we could have stopped by for some bush pies.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Yvonne said...

Love the picture in the tree. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Love ya!

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Chrys said...

Fun times! Wish I could have been there!

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home