"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Life is grand isn't it??! God amazes me everyday with how good He is!! My fundraiser on Saturday went amazingly well!!! There was some stressful moments when I wondered if there would be enough desserts, or later wondering if anyone was going to come at all. However thankfully, He is faithful. There weren't a ton of people there, but those who were there were so incrediably generous. I recieved way above and beyond what I expected, the grand total was over $1000!!!! WOW!!!! My heart is just filled with gratitude, excitement, and peace knowing that this is where I am supposed to be and He is providing everything that I need. I want to give a huge thank you to all those who came out and supported me, you are truly a gift from God. I also want to thank Mir for doing the bidding, you did great and everybody loved you!! Thanks Steph for being my organizer, you always know how to keep things in order!! Thanks Jenna for being my donut seller, who wouldn't want to buy from you?? Thanks to Dad for helping me set up and take down!! And a special thanks to my mom for taking so much time and effort baking for me, you amaze me!! Sorry I don't have any pictures, I only thought of taking some after the evening was done.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, preparing for my trip, and with so many things going on. Time is just flying by, I can't believe that I will be leaving in just a couple of weeks!! I sure have been enjoying the time though, I'm never bored, there always seems to be something special going on or special people to spend time with. Trying to figure out where I'm going to be living in the fall/late summer is also something I'm thinking about. If anyone knows of any places in the north end of Saskatoon that are open, let me know. Bye for now!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome! It was an amazing evening watching God Work!
Love Ya!
Mom

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

Glad to hear your evening went well. I was thinking of you :) Enjoy these next few weeks.

love Charlotte

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Chrys said...

Wow, that's amazing. I've been praying for you, and I can't wait to hear about trip #2 when you get back!
Looking for a place to live? I'm sure we could find something in Abbotsford for you! :)

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Yvonne said...

I'm glad your fundraiser was a success - I wish I could have been there. I agree with Chrystal - we could find you a place to live in Abbotsford:) I'll be praying for you as you get everything ready to leave. Love you!

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Yeah! Still wishing we could have been there - glad to hear it went well.

7:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that it well kim! I miss you and I am very, very excited that I get to see you soon!I love you!

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home