"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go....



Well, the day has finally come....well almost. Yup. I depart tomorrow from the Saskatoon Airport at 2:2o in the afternoon. I fly to Toronto and have to spend about 5 hours there before my 6 hour flight to London. I have a 7 hour layover there before my final 3 hour flight to Bucharest. It's going to be a very long day but I'm happy to say that right now I'm more excited than nervous!!

I am so blessed to have this opportunity and it amazes me how God has provided in ways I never thought possible. I'd appreciate your prayers as my journey continues. Pray that I would have complete confidence in His power and that I will surrender myself to be used completely by Him. Pray for the children, that their hearts would be opened and that they will come to know the perfectly fulfilling love that He has for them. Also pray that my team will be unified and will be able to work together to glorify Him in all we do. Thanks for all those who are already praying!! Internet access is limited so I can't make any guarantees, but I will try my best to update throughout the month.

"It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy. For the Scriptures says to Pharoah :"I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth"" Romans 9:16-17

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

I can't believe that as I'm reading this you're on your way! I will definitely be praying for you and I hope this trip is beyond your expectations. I love you!

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Wow, have an awesome trip Kim, I know you are just going to be an awesome blessing to all thoese people:)
Take care, travel safe!

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

May you be keenly aware of God's DELIGHT in you and in the kids/people you encounter and may you understand to an even greater depth His UNFAILING LOVE :)

Blessings,

Charlotte

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home