"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm actually 21?

This week has been a busy one. It was my birthday on Tuesday, and like most years, it doesn't really feel any different being a year older. This year, however, is the first time I've started to feel old. I mean, 21 isn't really old at all, I'm sure there are tons of people that wish they were 21 again. However it's kind of scary realizing that I'm an adult whether I like it or not, and that means taking the responisibilities and decisions that come along with that. Oh well, that's life, besides, the older I get, it seems, the more exciting and adventurous life becomes even if there are more difficulties to get through. The older I get, the more I get to see of God's power and faithfulness, that's definatly something to get excited about!

My friends took me out to Earls one evening this week, thanks for planning that Jo, it was lots of fun. My family took me out on my birthday to The Cave. We had a really nice meal together and was spoiled with gifts, my mom even made me a delicious cheesecake!! I felt really special!! Thanks guys!!

Not really much else to report, I'm working this weekend as well as next weekend. I'm also working a bunch of evenings this week. It's going to be a rough stretch, maybe a little lonley, but I'll get through it.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Happy belated birthday Kim!

10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya that was a fun family supper!
Thanks for being the wonderful beautiful women that God meant for you to be, you have grown leaps and bounds in Christ and that brings him( and your parents ) such joy!
Praying for you
Mom

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Karis said...

I love you Kim and I'm so excited to hang out with you ALL summer. You are the most precious person in the world and I love you so much! And... happy birthday

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Aaron & Tanya said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kim. Sorry I couldn't send you a little someting from Banana Republic, but I jsut havent gotten there yet! Hope you had a good one!
Tanya

3:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home