"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm here!!

I arrived in Romania on Friday!! We had the weekend of orientation in the capital of Romania, Bucharest. Through that we were able to bond together as a team, learn what our assignment was, and learn a little bit abouty what to expect in the coming month. I will be working in the Alexandria orphanage, which is the same one that I was at last year. We will be starting program at the orphanage in the next couple of days. Today we are doing a bunch of planning and preparing. I am so thankful to be back, my heart is overflowing with joy!! I know that there will be challenges but God has proven his faithfulness and power and through Him we can move mountains! I know that God is already working here in Romania, it's exciting to see what He has already done and I'm excited about what He is going to do in the future! Thanks to all those that are praying for me!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Glad to hear you got there safely. Hope that all your planning goes well. My prayers are with you - have a good week!

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Karis said...

Kim, you are beautiful. Romania is where you're supposed to be and I'm sooo glad you're there safely and loving it. I'm so excited to hear about how you've fallen so much more in love with these girls. I'm praying for you always!

8:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my heart is so full to know that you love God soooo much that you are willing to go where he sends you even when it takes you way out of your comfort zone...you are an amazing beautiful lady!
Missing you lots
Mom

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Chrys said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're there and loving it :) I know you've got so much love for the people there, and they're going to be so blessed by it.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Thinking of you and praying for you.

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home