"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sorry, It's been awhile since I've posted anything because I've kept putting it off but here it is. A few weekends ago my friends and I took a roadtrip to Edmonton. We had been planning something like this for quite some time and we were very excited! We had a great time hangin' out and shopping together. It was so good to be able to celebrate friendship and enjoy life together! Good times! It was a good reminder of how much I value friendship and how important these relationships are in my life. I thank God that He gave me the friends that I have because they have helped me grow, kept me sane, and always encouraged me. Here are a few pics from the weekend,


We stopped in Manville on the way back, I mean
4 girls on a road trip, who could resisit?

Yes, that's right... we took my mini-van! We had

to have room for our stop at Ikea!!

We dressed up nice one evening and ate a upscale

restaraunt. It was lots of fun!
Here we are at West Ed, ready to shop!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karis said...

dang, we're hott.

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!
Great blog - it'll be nice to keep updated with you:) Road trips are so much fun and it looks like you and your friends had a blast. Have a great day and I'll talk to you later!

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home