"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I told myself that I would never start a blog for the single reason being that everyone else was doing it. However here I am with a blog of my own and starting it not because someone told me to but because this is what I want to do. This is surprising because my hesitancy is directly linked to my insecurity, honestly I am scared about what people will think of my writing and my thoughts. However, the exciting thing is that I am starting to grow up and although still a struggle for me, I am beginning to see the importance of God's approval of me rather than man's. So, dont' expect this to be super exciting and flashy, I just thought some people might like to see what's going on in my life. Here goes, I guess....

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Boschman said...

FIRST TO COMMENT. Bet you didn't see that one coming did ya Kim, well I guess I'll leave the rest of the commenting to those girls. Sweet First post though, it doesn't sound stupid like most people do when they begin one.

8:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! Welcome to blogging :) I'm looking forward to keeping updated on your life.

10:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for letting us know about your blog. It will be neat to get to know you more. Keep it up.
Grampa K

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home