"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Oops!

Okay so today I realized a big booboo that I made. Turns out the email address on our invitations is wrong, it's acutally kimanddanielforever@yahoo.com not .ca. So sorry to anyone who's been trying to send anything, I'm kinda kicking myself that I didn't catch that but oh well. Like my sister said, if that's the worst thing that goes wrong with wedding plans, I shouldn't really have to complain. Hope ya'all have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrys said...

I agree with your sis - if that's the worst that happens, you're doing great!!

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Charlotte said...

this is kind of funny Kim cause the exact same thing happened to me for our wedding :D
hope you're able to enjoy moments free of wedding planning stress - thinking of you!

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home