"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Engaged!!!!

Just wanted to let y'all know that this evening, Daniel asked me to marry him!! I would love to have been able to call everybody to share the good news but it's kinda difficult getting ahold of everybody so I thought I'd do it this way!! I feel so incrediably excited right now... but it still hasn't really sunk in yet. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight, my mind is already running a mile and minute. I'll let you know more details tomorrow of what went down tonight!! Goodnight!

8 Comments:

Blogger Chrys said...

Congratulations again!! That was seriously the best phone call ever last night! I'm so excited for you and Daniel, and can't wait to meet him soon. I love you!

6:39 AM

 
Blogger amy said...

AWESOME

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Yvonne said...

Congratulations Kim!!!!! That is so exciting! I love weddings and I'm really hoping to make it out to yours, but we'll have to see how I feel with the baby due July 28. Love you lots - have tons of fun planning!!

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Aaron & Tanya said...

I am super excited for the two of you. It will be great to have you in my family kim!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Irene said...

Congratulations Kim!
This is very exciting have tons of fun with planning and shopping!
Looking forward to meeting Daniel but I like him already.
A. Irene

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim!! Very excited for you. Have fun planning!!

A. Lori

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Yvonne said...

Okay, I'm ready for the details now:) Also, post a picture of your ring, if you can. Luv ya!

6:11 PM

 
Blogger Rosanna Toews said...

YEAH!!!! Big congrats from Charlotte and me (we are sitting next to each other in Elkhart, Indiana)! We love you Kim and are so excited for you and Daniel.

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home