"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I have to say that these last couple of weeks I have had especially a lot to be thankful for. One of them being that I have finally found a place to live in the city!! We discovered the place through a friend and I am now living in a condo while the owners are south for the winter. It is amazing how many prayers were answered through this and I am continually amazed at His perfect timing. The condo is huge for one thing, with two large bedrooms, and two sitting areas. Complete with underground parking and a jacuzzi tub!! It is close to work for both my roommate and I and is very affordable! We moved in last weekend and are already thorougly enjoying our accomadations, the baked goods from our many sweet neigbours have been a real treat as well (it pays to live in a seniors complex)!!!

Here are some pics from the last few weeks;
Danie's sister and brother - and- law went with us the the Riders game on November 3rd. It was cold but we all had a good time!!

Yes, that's right. Christmas is here at the Kessler house!! We set up the tree this past weekend!




3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Yay for finding an apartment! It sounds great - jacuzzi tub - wow. I could definitely get used to that:) How lucky you get to set up the Christmas tree already. Eric is very strict about when I'm allowed to start decorating:) Thanks for the pics - you and Daniel look great together. Luv ya!

5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun times!!!
Fun to watch God work.........so glad he can see in to the future and wants what is best for us.

Thanks for going for lunch today,
it was great to catch up on life.

Love ya
Mom

p.s. Dan you are going to have to prove to me that you really know how to bowl, four years of bowling I don't think so.lol

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Chrys said...

Sorry Kim! You know I'd LOVE to go to those concerts with you. Maybe if you lived a little closer... :) Hope you're having a great week. I love you!

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home