"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Less than three months left!!  It's amazing how quickly time has gone by already, a lot has been done already but it seems that there is always more to do before the big day.  I've had some people to bug me about posting some of the details so here goes... Chrystal, this is for you!

1. Who are your bridesmaids? 
My maid of Honor is my friend Karis, and my bridesmaids are my friend, Jolene, my sisters, Steph and Miranda,           and my soon to be sister-in-law, Tanya.
2. Candlelighters? 
My cousin Chrystal and my sister, Jenna
3. Do you have your dress yet?
Yes, I got my dress like three days after I got engaged!  My mom and sisters had the day off so we decided to           go for a look.  Turns out we found the perfect one right off the rack with very little hassle and no alterations!!               We were very thankful!!
4. Where are the ceremony and reception going to be?
The ceremony will be at my home church in Waldheim, and the reception is going to be at the Jubilee Centre in           Waldheim.
5. Is there a theme for the wedding?  What are your colours?
I don't know about a theme, my colors are a minty green and black.
6. Are you registered anywhere?  
Yes, Sears and Wal-mart
7. Will there be a dance?
ha... no... it would be fun but we are not really the big dancer type.


2 Comments:

Blogger Chrys said...

Yay! Thanks Kim :) I'm super excited to come in less than 3 months and be part of your wedding!! Looking forward to it!

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Yvonne said...

Thanks for the update Kim!:) Congrats on finding the dress so fast and with no alterations - that's amazing! Hope everything else continues to go well. Love you!

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home