"But He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Oops, it seems as though I am not too good at this whole blogging thing... two months without a post, not too good.  I'll have to blame that on a combination of busyness and procrastination.  

It is at times like these where I question why my ancestors decided to settle here in Saskatchewan, pretty much one of the coldest spots in the world right now.  I don't like winter as it is (after Christmas anyways), and when you through in this deadly cold bout, it just about does me in.  Although I shouldn't really complain that much because I have a warm place to sleep at night, that is more than some people can say.

Fortunately, the biting bitter cold outside doesn't affect the warmness in my heart.  I am continually amazed at the blessings in my life.  It excites me to see that as time goes by, a little but more of God's plan for me is revealed, and as that happens I can look back and realize that the challenges and hard times of the past all work towards His greater plan.  And as I try to figure life out, I am thoroughly blessed by the people in my life that show me love and encouragement.  For that I am so thankful!  

I will try my best to be more faithful in updating, bye for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

YAY! I've been checking for a new post almost every day for the last two months :D it's good to hear from you!! Glad to hear you're enjoying this season of life :D
have a good week!

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home